Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Greetings,

From: widowsmind6@virgilio.it <widowsmind6@virgilio.it>
Date: 30-May-2006 19:03
Subject: Greetings,

Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Sarah S.A Ahmed widow to late Mr.Smith
Adams Ahmed, fomer owner of Petroleum & Gas company, here in Kuwait.
Iam 68years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From
all indications my condition is really deteriorating and Its quite
obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors.
This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I
dont want your pity but i need your trust.

My late husband died early
last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our
marriage we
couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after
his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has
advised me that I
will not live for more than 2 months, so Ihave now
decided to spread all my wealth,
to contribute mainly to the
development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.am sorry if
you are embarrassed by my mail.I found your e-mail address in the web
directory, and i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you
find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my
apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in
Kuwait and deposited the sum of 25 million dollars (Twenty Five million
dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, hats all i have left
now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to
charity so that when i die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be
entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom
to touch very many lives that is my main concern.20% of this money will
be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.Please I need
your urgent reply to enable us carry out this project together for the
benefit of charity.

Send your reply to me on smithadams50@netscape.
net

God bless you.

MRS.Sarah S.A Ahmed

No comments: