Monday, May 29, 2006

Dearest Beloved One!!!

From: Ms. Mariam. A. Hakin <mariamhakin1985@aim.com>
Date: 29-May-2006 08:00
Subject: Dearest Beloved One!!!
To: Sir/Madam

Dearest Beloved,

ENDEAVOUR TO READ
THIS CAREFULLY.
DO REPLY EMAIL TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS
BELOW PLEASE.

mariamhakin_1985@walla.com

How are you, hope all is well with you and your family. My name is
Maria Angela Hakin, a girl from Sierra
Leone, am 21 years old am a house maid by profession, and I have a
proposal to make which I believe
will be helpful to both of us.

Like I told you at the beginning, I am a house help working under a
woman who died recently. Before her
death, she was a very well known diamond merchant in Ghana and
Bokinafaso who lived in Sierra
Leone. My late madam (Madam Theresa Abu),died having only one son and
no husband.

As a mark of appreciation for working with my Madam for several years,
she gave me a will to the tune of
US$5.5 million which is presently with a security company in Europe
with me as the beneficiary.

l am presently living in Sierra Leone while this fund is in Europe, I
cannot travel to Europe because of
difficulty in obtaining a visa moreover I don't have a bank account
where this money can be lodged, this
is the reason why I have contacted you i want you to stand as the
beneficiary and help me claim this
fund from the security company in Europe.

You shall also help me invest this fund in any profitable business in
your country or any part of the world
also intend to come over to continue my education. I have been in
contact with the security company;
they promised that they will act on my instructions as soon as am
through with my arrangement on who
can stand as a beneficiary to claim the fund on my behalf.

For your assistance I will offer you 20% for making my dream come
true, I will also set aside 10% of the
total amount for any expenses that will arise during the course of
transaction. Please note that all
documents relating to this transaction is with my late Madams lawyer,
I will make them available once you
indicate your willingness to assist me.

Kindly include your telephone/fax number and other related information
about yourself in your reply to
enable my lawyer call you for more clarification. Please make sure all
your replies are directed to my
private email mariamhakin_1985@walla.com have a nice day and God bless you.

Best regards,
Ms.Mariam.A.Hakin
Reply email to mariamhakin_1985@walla.com

No comments: