Monday, May 29, 2006

HELLO

From: mariam hajia <haj_4555@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 29-May-2006 23:42
Subject: HELLO
To: ideceive@gmail.com

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:haj_4555@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country.

I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you
through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due
to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the
embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for

now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds
and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund.

I will need your tel/ mobile numbers so that we can commence
communication.I await your

urgent response.

Sincerely yours,

Hajia Mariam.

- mariam hajia

No comments: