Friday, May 05, 2006

From Dr.luther

From: Dr.louis Martin Luther luther <mt_luther3@atlas.cz>
Date: 05-May-2006 11:59
Subject: From Dr.luther

Good day My Good friend,

I am Dr.louis martin luther, an auditor, in First National Bank South
Africa I am writing this letter to ask for your assistance and full
co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department
with you. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that
will be attached to this deal.

On auditing of foreign accounts in my branch I discovered an abandoned
sum valued at $35.5m (Thirty Five Million Five Hundred United States
Dollars) belonging to late Mike Matsushita, 37, a former tour guide,
was a Vietnamese-American. He died in bomb blast terrorist attacks on
July 7th 2005 incident that befall the UK. He did not declare any
beneficiary or relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank, and all attempts to trace
his beneficiary were fruitless. With my position in the bank I can
release to you the information and back you up to claim the funds as
the beneficiary with all the information I will give you. If not
claimed will be declared dormant, confiscated and send the bank
treasury. Please confirm from this site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668245.stm

The funds will be shared in the ratio: 65:35 .Sixty Five percent for
me and thirty five percent for you. I guarantee that this deal is 100%
free risk and will be sealed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you or your company from any breach of the law as I will use
my position as the Banker in the bank to secure approvals and
guarantee the Successful conclusion of this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If
your are interested to be a partner with me?, please reply back to me
immediately and please include your private telephone number and fax
number so I can give you a call for more details. I am waiting your
urgent reply soonest. Thanks.

Best regards,
Dr.louis martin luther
+23 480 528 85219

No comments: