Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Urgent & Confidential

From: DR. JUSTIN MASAR <justinmasar@msn.com>
Date: 17-May-2006 18:28
Subject: Re: Urgent & Confidential
To: ideceive@gmail.com

URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL
Hello,
17/05/2006

It is my warmest pleasure in drawing your attention to this
confidential business proposal.Dispite the fact that we have not met or
done anything before,I want to assure you that this business will definately
benefit both of us.So I pray that you give this proposal some
consideration.

I am Dr Justin Masar, the managing director of Diamond Security
And storage Company Ghana, one of the best in Africa,where most African
leaders and prominet men deposit their valuables such as money,diamond,gold
etc.

I have been with this company for the past 10 years now so I am
conversant with anything that goes on in it.Presently,there are some
consignments deposited by such persons for the past 6 years with nobody
coming for them or paying for their dumorage. I carried out a private
investigation and found out that some of them have died and there are
no traces of any member of their families.To me this is an opportunity of
making money.And this is where you come in.
You will present yourself as the beneficiary of one Mark Zumba,who
owns 2 of such consignments.

If you agree to do this business,all the relevant documents will be
prepared in your name
for the consignment to be transferred to your country.And I shall come over
to meet you so we can then share the valuables in these boxes.The worth of
the contents inside each of these boxes is $12million.

I shall give you 20% of the deal if you indicate interest.I am
assuring you that you shall not be subjected to any form of risk, if
you indicate interest.I hope to further strengthen my business relationship
with you after the execution of this one.Inspite of the fact that we have
not done business before,i strongly believe that for the sake of God,you
will exihibit a trust worthy character when you receive these
consignments.

Please note that your ability to keep this transaction secret, is very
important for the sake of my job and reputation.Hoping to hear from
you soonest.
You can contact me on my private email. justinmasa@netscape.net

Regards,

Dr. Justin Masar.
(Managing Director,Diamond Security & Storage Company)

No comments: