Monday, May 15, 2006

URGENT MESSAGE FROM MR ERNEST MADUO

From: ernest maduom <ernestkelechimaduom@yahoo.fr>
Date: 15-May-2006 01:53
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM MR ERNEST MADUO
To: ernestkelechimaduom@yahoo.fr

FROM/ Ernest Maduo
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

Dearest one,

It is my great interest and the trust which I have on you, though we
have not meet before, neither have we seen for the first time,because
before I pick up your address and write to you I prayed over it that
God should direct me to a trust woulthy and God fearing partner who
will help me out over my problem.

For this permit me to go into business relationship with you, since I
have made up my mind to do this business with you.My name is Ernest
Maduo(21 yrs), the only child of Mr and Mrs Kalvin Maduo, who was a
wealthy Gold and Cocoa marchant based in Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire. My
father was poisonesd to death by his business associate on one of
their business outings in Accra Ghana, on 19th Oct 2004, while my
mother died. When I was a baby after which my father took me so
special because I am his only child. Before the death of my father on
a private hospital here in Abidjan , He sincerely called me on bed
side and told me that he had a sum of 17.8 (SEVENTEEN MILLION EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) which he deposited in Security orgernisation
here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. And he let me to know that he diposit
it as a family venture goods not the dierctor and the staff know that
the content of the box is money it is register as a family venture
.Which he used his foriegn partner as the beneficiary of the trunk
box. And used my name as next of kin. But now i don't want to contact
him as my father told me, because of the nature of my father's death.
This is more reason i have contacted
you, so that you will assist me.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he
was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money
and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me by
investing this money into a profitable business and also be a guidean over this
money , My intrested areas of investment are. REAL ESTATE,HOTELS,
PETROLUM INDUSTRY. , I am honourably seeking for your assistance in
the following ways.
(1)To assist me claim this fund out of the security company .
(2) You are requied to come down to Abidjan as my partner in order to
claim this consignment as My late fathers forign partner.
(3)To serve as the guardian of this money, and also you will promise
me that this money will be used for the investment purposed.
(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my Education and to secure a residential permit in your
country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of
this fund to your nominated account.
Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I
believe that this transaction would be concluded as soon as I receive
your reply, and from the day you signify interest to assist me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Please reach me through the above
E-mail address
above.
Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated coperation.

Best Regards,

Ernest Maduo.

________________________________
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le
monde entier à partir de 0,012 euros/minute ! Téléchargez la version
beta.

No comments: