Friday, May 05, 2006

email from jennifer

From: chomis joyce <jennifer10_4u@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 05-May-2006 22:38
Subject: email from jennifer
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear sir,
Compliments of the season and with due respect, my name is jennifer
from South Africa, I study in london, I am 29 years old and the only
child of my parents, and my father use to be a business man who does a
lot of business within london and malaysia like supplies of veterinary
medicines like BOSSO MITE OIL 5000 1.U before he feel sick, as of now
he is old and cannot travel again to do his business.This medicine
BOSSO MITE OIL 5000 1.U is for curing cow mouth disease and for making
the cow grow fat and it is also, been used for all other animals.
Before then, my father used to come to malaysia every month to supply
this medicine to Abubakar Abdullahi Mohammad, whom is in charge for
all veterinary hospitals in South Africa,london and dubai. This doctor
is from England and has his offices at South Africa Morroco and Dubai,
because of the duties he need to carry out on the animals there. So my
father normally comes from South Africa to malaysia to get this
medicine ready for the doctor and then informs the doctor to come down
in malaysia to buy the medicine. After then the doctor takes it back
to his hospitals for the treatments of the animals, but now because my
father is old and cannot travel, he then sent me to london for study
and at the same time to do the supply of this medicine to the doctor
when ever he is ready to buy it. Now because of my age and that i am a
girl, the company refused to supply me this medicine, and it is for
the reason that i have to look for a local man who is helping me, and
his name is Mr. chin lee. Mr chin lee use to make a gain of 200,000Rm,
for each trip the doctor comes to buy this medicine here in malaysia,
but every time we sell this medicine to the doctor, Mr Chin lee is
always cheating on me and he normally gives me RM30,000 out of the
whole money we make, and it is from this money that i will have to
send to my father to pay his medical bills and also to take care of my
school fees here in london. and most of all who will come down to
malaysia, i have also got the price they are selling which is Rm5500
malaysia ringget per catons, and i have spoken to my boss and they are
willing to buy at the price of Rm12,000 Malaysia ringger per catons
but i dont want him to go dierectly to the seller in malaysia and find
out how much they sell because i already told him that the price is
12,000 and he agree on that price so if you can asist me and buy from
the seller and sell to my boss Rm12,000 then we can share the profit
my boss willing to buy max60 cantons min 40 we are going to make a
nice profit in the business,
i had to tell my father about what Mr Chin lee use to do me and my
father ask me to stop the business with him, and Mr Chin does not have
the doctor contact and cannot do the business with him, because it is
me who have all the contacts.
Now the doctor is calling me to tell me that all the animals are
suffering a lot because of no supply of this medicine, so i told the
doctor to wait until the medicine is ready then i will call him, so it
is for this reason that i am looking for a good person who is trust
worthy and will not cheat on me again and that is why i had to go
through the internet to search for good men in malaysia and i now came
across your contact.
i look forward to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.
jennifer10_4u@yahoo.co.uk

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: