Tuesday, August 01, 2006

AM SEEKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANT

From: Mr.Yusolef Hasan <hasan_yusolef@yahoo.com>
Date: 21-Jul-2006 08:15
Subject: AM SEEKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANT

My Dear,
I am Mr.Yusolef Hasan from Sudan.I am 25 years old and presently
residing in Dakar-Senegal because of the political crisis in my
Country. I got your contact in strict confidence through Senegal
Chamber of Commerce.

I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance from you, I
have $16.5Million US dollars belonging to my late Father Mr
.Conel.S.Yusolef who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis
and was letter killed.

I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life
untill the death of my beloved father he paked the above mentioned
Amount in a METAL TRUNK BOX and deposdit it with a SECURITY COMPANY in
Dakar Senegal for safe keeping i have every Documents regards the
transaction I have contacted the SECURITY COMPANY and confirmed the
safety of the money/inheritance,

As it is, I have the intention of investing the money oversees and
however needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving adequate
assistance to me by the way of clearing the money from the SECURITY
COMPANY and thereafter forwarding it to your Account for investments.

I have nice percentage of the money for you. If Necessary, Please do
feel free to ask me questions on this as I wait for your reply
soonest.

THANKS
Yusolef Hasan.

No comments: