Thursday, August 24, 2006

Urgent and confidential

From: SGT FERRY BAKKER <ferry@islamicvoice.com>
Date: Aug 25, 2006 1:35 AM
Subject: Urgent and confidential


Good Day,
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My
name is Sgt Ferry Bakker, Jr. I got your contact informations as i was
browsing on my free day with my lap top computer in search of some one
that will assist us in this venture.
I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we
have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the
country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust.
It is oil money and legal.
But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your
house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier
service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the
funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own
part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent
to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will
furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we
must keep a low profile at all times.
The fund at present is under the custody of a finance company security
vault. I want a straight answer from you if you will be interested to
make this deal successful for us , you responds and send to me your
name , address and phone number.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation.
You can reach me on via email :
Waiting for your urgent response. reply me at
Regards,
Sgt Ferry Bakker

No comments: