Saturday, August 05, 2006

PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIA

From: BARRISTER WILLIAM EKE <barristerwilliameke@yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:19:25
Subject: PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIA
To: @

BARRISTER WILLIAM EKE
Messers mart & Associates.
Email:- barristerwilliameke@yahoo.com.ar
PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL
ATTN: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Dear.....,

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS.

I am BARRISTER WILLIAM EKE principal attorney to engr. Peter Douglas
a Director, project implementation with the Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation based in Warri, Delta State. In November 2004, my client
received gratification of fifteen Million, five Hundred Thousand U.S
Dollars ($15,500.000.00) from the contract awarded to foreign firms
for the construction and maintenance of 250 Million (LPG) Gas Plant at
Warri Refinery.

Hence thefund is under the custody of Security Company for safe
keeping. I have been mandated by my client Peter Douglas) to seek
assistance of a trustworth foreign company or an individual who could
help to provide bank account to receive the money for investment
without any hitch.

However, my client has agreed to will sure 30% of the sum to you,
while 10% is set aside forexpenses. Therefore, if this offer
acceptable to you, please indicate your interest by contacting me on
my Email, address for more documentation and briefing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.

Yours sincerely,
BARRISTER WILLIAM EKE

________________________________
Msg sent via CWNet - http://www.cwnet.com/

No comments: