Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dear Friend,

From: Mrs_Rita_Osborne <mrsritaosborne@yahoo.ie>
Date: 06-Aug-2006 01:39
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Rita Osborne, a Briton by origin, but married to a South
African, Mr Williams Osborne who was murdered by unknown assainants
last year in Wales.

My husband worked with Intel Limited in England as a Manager for a long
time before he was appointed adviser to the Prime Minister of England
on o-operation and integration with africa, a post he held until he was
brutally murdered by the suspected rival political parties.We were
marriedfor eleven years without a child.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10 Million
pounds sterling. This fund,(10 Million pounds sterling) is in a bank
here in UK Presently this money is still with the Financial
Institution.Recently,my Doctor told me that I might not last for the
next Eight months due to
an inflammation of my liver.This has led to my being on 24 hours intensive
care,in a private clinic here in England. I am tired of living like
this.

I have decided to donate this fund to an individual,group or a
charityorganisation that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct erein.I want an individual,or Charity Organisation that will
use this fund for orphanages,widows,and helping land mine victims
worldwide.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband's relatives are Trouble Makers and I don't
want my husband's efforts to be used for trivialties.I do not want a
situation
where my husband's sweat will be used in material pursuits. This is why
I am taking this decision.

Contact my lawyer with this specified email address
Barrister Timothy Martins Esq
Email:barr_timothymartins@yahoo.de

and tell him that I have WILLED £10,000,000 to you by quoting my
personal reference number
Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have also notified
him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good
work.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize
mylast wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't
want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person
forthis same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
hace stated herein.

My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister,
Mrs.Rita Osborne

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com

No comments: