Thursday, August 24, 2006

FROM BASIL

From: BASIL YAHI <basil.yani@virgilio.it>
Date: 24-Aug-2006 20:28
Subject: FROM BASIL


FROM BASIL
I am Mr Basil yahi,the only son of late Mr and Mrs A.B.J
Yahi.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the
economic capital of Ivory Coast, my father was poisoned to death by
his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip.
My
mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so
special.Before the death of my father on January 2003 in a private
hospital here in Abidjan,he secretly called me on his bedside and told
me that he has the sum of Eighteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand
USdollars(US$18,500,000)left in a fixed/ suspense account in one of
the prime banks here in Abidjan waiting until i find a God fearing
person to help me.
I want to transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose such
as real estate management or hotel management.
I am honourably seeking
your assistance in the following ways:
1) To
serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20years old
2) To
make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.I am
prepared to negotiate with you regarding your percentage commission
for assisting me.
Best
Regards
Basil

No comments: