Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear One, I am, (Adams George Dickson). Is Urgently Needed

From: adams george <adamsgeorge0@yahoo.com>
Date: 21-Aug-2006 20:14
Subject: Dear One, I am, (Adams George Dickson). Is Urgently Needed
To: adamsgeorge0@yahoo.com

I Am,Adams George.
>From Sierra_Leone
I Am In refugee camp.
Abidja Cote D' Ivoire
Email:adamsgeorge0@yahoo.com

Confidential
Dear One,

May the peace of gracious God be with you,please I have a problem and
needs your help, I have decided that it good a thing to write you for
A help.
My name is (Adams George Dickson).the only Son/child of (Dr Dickson
George),from Sierra_Leone. I am an orhpan being that I lost my parents
a couple of years ago during the last war in Sierra_Leone.and now i am
here in Abidjan cote d ivoire at the refugee camp, again in my life
due to the political uprising here in the Cote d'Ivoire.

The death of my late parents has exposing me into danger.

My late Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board
untill their death,both my father and mother was killed during the
last rebels war in my conutry Sierra_Leone.But before there death My
father (Dr Dickson George), He revealed to me that he deposited the
sum of ($12.5 Million US Dollars) in a bank here in abidjan cote
d'ivoire which he wrote on how he deposited the money on it he said it
is for importation of cocoa processing machine and i will like to
invest the money to your country.

And i have go to the bank for them to release my late father fund and
they told me that my late father deposited the money in there bank, he
declear that the only person that touch it is his foreign
partner/beneficiary and his son.

The money was deposited by my late father name on which he did not
declear any name as his foreign partner/beneficiary to the bank with
this i want you to stand as his foreign partner/beneficiary, for the
bank here to use your name to transfer the money out from Abidjan Cote
D'Ivoire due to the political war here.I want you to do me a favour to
receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer
place as the foreign partner/beneficiary I have plans to do investment
in your country, like real estate houses and private school or
importation of raw materials.

You will help me Get a visa to your country for residence in order for
us to continue invest the fund in a viable business venture and you
will also get a school for me, so that i will finish my education
there.If you are not interested, please delete this letter so that I
can scout for another competent partner to conclude this transaction
with,Should you be interested please send me the following:

1)_house/address...........
2)_Your Telephone................
3)_State Country.....................

Upon your assistance out of the 100% of the money we will share
45%,45%,and 10% will be for any expencess all i need from your is
honesty and you will promise me that you will not run away with my
father's money.

I will send to you all the documentation that prove the source of the
fund before the transfer.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.I require
you to treat this letter with the utmost urgency.If you are not
interested,please delete this letter so that I can scout for another
competent partner to conclude this transaction.

For now am still in the refugee camp here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire due
to i dont have any money to go back to my country Sierra_Leone due to
war and i want you to help me so that as my late father business
foreign partner so that the bank will release the fund in your name.

Note: Please if you are willing to assist me i will send you my
international passport and my late picture contact me with this my
private email address below for security purpose :
adamsgeorge0@yahoo.com

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated,I require
you to treat this letter with the utmost urgency.

Thank's and best regards.
Adams George


________________________________
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great
rates starting at 1¢/min.

No comments: