Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I need your urgent assistance From, Mrs. Mariyamu Hamza

From: Mrs. Mariyamu Hamza <mariyamuh1@web.de>
Date: 23-Aug-2006 03:15
Subject: I need your urgent assistance From, Mrs. Mariyamu Hamza
To: ideceive@gmail.com


Good Day,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to
secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in
your country. i feel confident therefore to introduce myself and this
offer to you based on this problem of war in my country.

Evertheless I am Mrs. Mariyamu Hamza, the wife of Dr. Abdiwahab
Hamza, former Minister of Agriculture in Somalia.

As a result of war in my country, I am saddled with problems of my ill
health of protracted diabetes and high blood pressure which is getting
of increase in the resent times and also getting a trust worthy
individual abroad to receive the sum of US$8.2 million deposited by my
late husband on our behalf, before he was kill by the rebel.

Due to this war crises in my city Mogadishu our home town,me and my
son Danjuma 23 years of age and my daughters were sneaked out of
Mogadishu to Dakar senegal through the land boarder for safety by the
help of some government militant group.

Before my husband was killed by the hearthed rebel he adviced me to
get a trust worthy individual abroad to receive the deposit. I feel
confident therefore to introduce myself and this offer to you based on
this problem of war in my country and our present condition as all our
foreign contacts and connections got lost during this crises, all
properties burnt by the rebels.

I am desperately in need to move and re-locate this huge deposit to
your country for safe keeping on the advice of my husband as this is
the only wealth remaining for the future survival and well being of
our large family.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you
so desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention
it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make
undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you,and your urgent reply is
highly needed ,for more detailes informations.

For your percentage for assistance, a negotiable percentage will be
discussed as soon as I receive your response based on this plea for
your assistance as our lives are highly in danger due to war.

Looking forward to your candid and urgent and positive reply today on
Email, mariyamuhamza@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours.

Mrs. Mariyamu Hamza
N/B: always contact me on this mariyamuhamza@yahoo.com for urgent respond.

No comments: