Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A CRY FOR HELP

From: MISS PRINCESS DANJUMA <princess_danjuma01@yahoo.ca>
Date: Aug 15, 2006 9:02 PM
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP

Dear Sir,
My name is Princess Danjuma,am 24 years old from Sierra-Leone, the
only daughter of Chief Dr.Usman Danjuma.Former Personal Assistance to
the present Minister for Mines and Natural Resources in-charge of the
diamond production sales in my country Sierra-Leone.
Unfortunately some months ago before the peace pact in my country, my
father and his colleagues were killed by rebel group of Mr. Dunga
Sankibo during an inspection visit to the rich diamond mining area in
the village of Izumba, where the rebels laid an ambush and open fire
on the convoy killing my father and some of his colleagues who where
on their way to the diamond mining zone.
Following the peace pact that was introduce by the united nation
keeping force some months back,my mother deem it fit to say that it is
right time for us to leave the country for safety and for europe or
any other stable economic bloc with the 6.3.million us.dollars
six.three million dollars deposited by my late father in a finance
house on my name as the next of kin or beneficiary,
I want you to assist us so that we can transfer this money to your
account for safe keeping pending our arrival to your country, to start
up an investment in your country through your wise advice. You will
act as our international business representative and also my family
business associate,so that we can transfer this money to your account
for safe keeping.
We are now in Dakar-Senegal for the facilitation of this
transaction.Please kindly communicate your acceptance or otherwise of
this proposal through email address for us to discuss the modalities
of seeing this transaction through.
However, if you are not disposed to assist kindly destroy the letter
in view of the families interest and personal security. I count on you
greatly for your assistance.
Please,if How i contacted you is not okay with you,do not hesitate to
tell me and provide another address where i will be contacting you.A
good percentage awaits you for your assistance.
Expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Princess Danjuma.

No comments: