Monday, August 28, 2006

CONFIRM RECEIPT

From: GHAZI KRAYTEM <ghazikray67@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Aug 29, 2006 1:10 AM
Subject: CONFIRM RECEIPT


Dear Friend,


May God bless you richly as you read this mail, My name is Ghazi
Kraytem a former head Lebanese chamber of commerce .Iam a Labanese
citizen and also a businessman with a large orange farm and an orange
juice processing Factory in the Southern Port City of Tyre. Business
was going on well until the war between my country and Isreal broke
out I manage to escape death on a very bloody saturday morning when
the
Isreali milliant forces attacked Lebanon and raised my factory down
with bomb shells.God on my side I fled with my family to where I am
presently which I can not mention for Security reasons.

I have the sum of US$20M in the safe in my farm which only my trusted
assistant knows the unlocking numbers. I have instructed him to seal
the funds as valuables and family treasure in a trunk box and have it
delivered via a Diplomatic courier service, this is where i seek your
assistance to help me recieve the funds in your safe hands until I
will be able to come over to where youare with my family and have the
funds duely invested in a foreign country as I do not which to go back
to Lebanon.


For your assistance you will be entitled to 20% of the total funds
upon the claims of the funds and I will have my 80% do reach me in the
earliest possible time, I still have more details for you upon the
reciept of
your very possitive response.


Stay Blessed.


Ghazi Kraytem

No comments: