Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TRANSACTION

From: barrister tinta <barrister@mailpersonal.com>
Date: 15-Aug-2006 12:34
Subject: TRANSACTION
To: undisclosed-recipients

For Your Attention,

The Managing Director / Owner

REF: RE-CONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ - VARIOUS SUPPLIES...

My name is Barrister Dragos Tinta and this is an urgent contract
invitation from Iraq. My benefactor who is a memeber of the new
Iraqi/UN American controlled governemnt has mandated me to seek for
your cooperation in a multi million dollars worth of supply contract.
Please if you can assist us, then kindly contact me via My Fax Number:
+ 44-8700686257. (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND FAX ONLY DETAILING YOUR
DIRECT TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBER AND EXCLUSIVE EMAIL). As soon as we
recieve those, I shall get back to you with all details exclusively.

Regards,

Barrister Dragos Tinta

No comments: