Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nazek A. Hariri

From: MRS. NAZEK AUDI HARIRI. <yvk2k@netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:14:12
Subject: Nazek A. Hariri
To: ideceive@gmail.com

From: Mrs. Nazek Audi Hariri.

Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and
greetings, and I hope this fax meets you in good time. However strange
or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met
personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take
due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be
to you. After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to
contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly
apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not
acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of
integrity. First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to
you. My name is Mrs. Nazek Audi Hariri, mother of five, my husband Mr.
Rafik Baha al-din Hariri a very successful businessman and proficient
politician in Lebanon. Though I was involved in some of my husband's
business, which was very vast and successful. My beloved husband was
among those killed in the massive explosion that rocked central
Beirut's fashionable seafront district, on his way back from Lebanon
parliament on 14th February. 2005.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/14/beirut.hariri/index.html

When my husband died, I was contacted as next of kin by a private
security firm in Europe to come forth to claim the consignment with
the Certificate of Deposit and claim a safety deposit my husband has
in their Vault in his name. I discovered a Certificate of Deposit for
the safety deposit with this private security firm, and other
documents relating to the safety deposit in a book. The safety
deposit, which is a trunk, is stocked with hard currency (US Dollars)
totaling $36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million US Dollar), which was
generated from cash payments from his business associates. Though I
knew my late husband was politician and the money was reserved for May
election campaign.
This has came as a shock to me and my children, and we have decided to
have this fund invested immediately in commercial and residential
properties in abroad as well as profitable ventures, now that the US
Govt. has ordered Syria Govt. to leave and not to intervene in any
Lebanon affair and we don't know what is going to happen, hence we
sincerely propose to you to render us your most needed assistance in
this regard. If you agree to render us your assistance, your role in
this project will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the
safety deposit containing the funds from the Security firm. Though I
believe this transaction should be based on mutuality, a family
associate, who is a diplomat, will protect my family's interest, and I
have informed him that I am locating one of my husband's business
associates (you) to handle the funds and pending till the crisis in
Lebanon will die down, the part of service s the diplomat is required
to render is to assist you in claiming the consignments from the
terminal of the security company and to set up a transit domiciliary
account in your name in one of the prime bank he has contacts to carry
out the exercise through the back door.

The purpose of the account is to enable you deposit the funds for
further transfer into your nominated bank For your reliable
assistance, we are offering you 25 % of the funds. I thank you in
advance as we anticipate your assistance in enabling us achieve this
goal. On hearing from you, I will forward your contact to the diplomat
who will be representing us, and also give you his contact for both of
you to communicate and proceed with the transaction. He will be
working with you for a mutual conclusion of the process and I look
forward to a long lasting business relationship with you. As you may
understand, due to my husband sensitive position in the present
government, it is not safe to communicate with me via phone or fax.
Please all your correspondence should be forwarded to diplomat who
reside in Zeeland, The Netherlands Name: Mr. Francis Fremont, Tel/Fax:
+ 31 616 557 608, I will like us to keep this way, for the safety of
this transaction. Whether or not you are interested in assisting us.
This will enable us make alternative plans, in the event of
non-interest on your part.

With warm regards,
MRS. NAZEK AUDI HARIRI.

No comments: