Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DR.OMAN NASSER H.(HERE IN IRAQ)

[This one wins the award for "most horribly formatted 419 scam of the week".]

From: Dr.Oman Nasser <o.nasser09@virgilio.it>
Date: 25-Jul-2006 00:07
Subject: DR.OMAN NASSER H.(HERE IN IRAQ)

From:Dr omanq Bin Nasser salif.
Victory -Camp,
Amalyia -Baghdad,Iraq.
Direct Telephone:+8821646651432
Dear Sir,
I am Dr.Hameed Bin Naseer
Salif,An Iraqi Citizen and Auditor by
profession.
I am 48 years,
married
with four Children.
I obtained a List of accademic
qualifications from
World Class
institutions.
I am privilaged to be
the Auditor General of
a prime Bank here in
Iraq,and accounts officer
to Some
Oil
Merchants/Distributors in Basrah-Iraq.
During the Licencig
of private
banks in Iraq,i was invited for an
appointment.My exposure
with the
Western
Culture pave the opportunity for my position and the
Foreign/investing
customers' confidence in my bank and my Position as
their accounts
officer.
After the invasion of My country,in which some
people lost their
lives.Most
of the customers came back for Claims and
were granted their
request,but i
had problem with two of my esteemed
Customers who never showed up
since
2002.
These Net-Worth Customers
have huge sum of money with my
Bank.Persornally i
had made frantic
effort to trace these bosom friends of mine but to no
avail,My bank
had
written several official letters to their Iraq
addresses
but there
had
not been any response.
As it stand now the Interim government in
Iraq
will be handing over to
the
elected Government in January 2005,
who will
take over the processing of
these debt payments and Finance
Ministry
had also issued instruction to
offload the Foreign Debts of
the Country
to help ascertain the National
Reserve and Balance of
Payment
Resolution,
My Bank now requires a foreigner who has the
informations
to these
accounts
so that they can release these funds to
them.
My
Customers have 26m and 128.6m respectively,in their
accounts,
A
lady and
a gentle man.
Relaible Informations from the Immigration
Department
reveals that the
gentle man was single at the point of
Entry and that
the lady(A widow
)Entered with two Children,and that
the entire family
lost their lives
in a
Terrorist Bomb attack here in
Iraq.
There are
alot of re-shufflement going on in the Finance and
banking
sector,alot
of Private banks will be sold to (Foreign)
Expertise banks
and
and
should we not make haste about this claim we
may lose this money to
the
Iraq Government and this will give
a big
boost to The Terrorist Purse.
I have all relevant informations to this
account and will urge you to
come
forward to stand in as the bonafide
beneficiary to this accounts,
we
will
start with The USD 26m and upon
the successful transfer of that
we will
carry on with the rest of the
funds.
I will feed you with all
the necessary informations ranging
from their
names,company
informations and accounts.You will be entitle
to 40% upon
the
successful transfer of this funds.
Try and get back to
me ,should you
be wiling to complete this
transaction
with
Regards,
Dr. omanq Hameed
Nasser.

No comments: