Monday, August 07, 2006

URGENT NEED REPLY SOON

From: dr_peter_duke <dr_peter_duke_private_2@walla.com>
Date: Aug 8, 2006 8:41 AM
Subject: URGENT NEED REPLY SOON

MEMO BANK OF SCOTLAND.

I would want you to assist in a business venture involving
£35.700,000.00 Thirty Five million seven hundred thousand Pounds from
employers(BANK OF SCOTLAND,LONDON) I am seeking for a reliable person
who will be capable to provide either an existing bank account or set
up a new or empty Bank account immediately to receive this fund.
I am Dr.Peter zonas Duke,Chief Executive of Corporate (BANK OF
SCOTLAND,LONDON).An accountant and bank manager, During the course of
our auditing I discovered a floating fund in adomiciliary account
opened in the bank in 1997 and since 2000 nobody has operated on this
account, After going through some old files,i discovered that the
owner of the account who is a foreigner died without any traceable
next of kin hence the dormant nature of the account and if I do not
remit this money out urgently it will be re-channeled into the bank's
reserve.
You will be given 15% of the total amount, 80% will be for me,while 5%
will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the
process of this transaction. I look forward to your earliest reply.

Best Regard,

Dr.Peter Z.Duke.

No comments: