Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Business Proposal.

From: stock_exchange@terra.es <stock_exchange@terra.es>
Date: 15-Aug-2006 23:06
Subject: Business Proposal.

Dear Friend,

I am the procurement manager to the London Stock
Exchange London and I saw your name in the Japan Chamber
of commerce and Industry in London as a prospective in Business.
This interested me to introduce my proposal to you
and it is all about transfer involving £3,000,000.00 (Three
Million Pounds Sterling) which was as a result of a
perfect way of over invoicing supplies and the various
original suppliers has been paid off now it is the excess
that I want you to assist by standing as the supplier so
that the approvals will be made and you are paid.
This transaction is to be shared at the ratio of 70%
for me and 30% for you.

If you are interested please contact me either by
email on my private email: (stockexchange@myway.com)

NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR PRIVATE TEL
NUMBERS AND FAX NUMBERS, BANK DETAILS WHERE THIS MONEY WILL BE
TRANSFERED INTO NOT LATER THAN 21 WORKING DAYS.

Best regards,
Stanley Pritchard.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, rĂ¡pido, fiable.

No comments: