Tuesday, August 01, 2006

From Charles Dupont

From: Charles Dupont <charles.dupont201@yahoo.com>
Date: 22-Jul-2006 04:15
Subject: From Charles Dupont
To: charles.dupont201@yahoo.com

Dearest,

I am Mr Charles Dupont 20 years the only son of late Dr , Engr
Johnson Dupont . My parents were very wealthy farmers and cocoa
merchant when they were
alive After the death of my father,long ago,
my mother was controling his business untill she was poisoned by her
business associates which she surffered and died .
Before the death of my mother on October 2004 in a private hospital
here in Coted'ivoire where she was admitted, she secretly called me on
her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of Eight million five
hundred US dollars thousand . USD ($8.5million ) she left in suspense
account in one of the bank here in Abidjan ,

It was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment
before she was strucked down by the cancer. She also instructed me
that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice
who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the
money will be save and invested wisely. Because of the current
political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to transfer the money
to abroad where
it will be save and invested. therefore, I am crying and seeking for
your kind assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be
transferred for investment .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old .
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me
in your country.
I have decided to offer you 20% Of the total amount for your
willingness to help me.
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to
assist me to successfuly transfer the money into your yet nominated
account , please try and send mails on my private mail box for
confidential reasons
Regards
Charles Dupont

chales.dupont5@yahoo.com
My phone number 0022507639420

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: