Saturday, August 05, 2006

With Regard

From: Alex Pujeh <alexpujeh4@yahoo.com>
Date: 05-Aug-2006 23:39
Subject: With Regard
To: alexpujeh4@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

After a discreet enquiries, I'm able to discover your astute ability
to handle a business transaction of considerable volume which requires
urgency and secrecy.

My name is ALEX PUJEH a Sierra Leonean and the son of MOMOH PUJEH a
former Minister of Transport and Communication and a renown chief in a
Diamond district of Sierra Leone where he inherited a rich Diamond
company. He was accused by Government of President Tijan Kabah for
misappropriation of public fund and was arrested and jailed.

Before my father died, he instructed and confined in me as his son
about his business and secrecy. As a matter of fact, my father gave me
some documents bearing the name of a Bank in Accra capital city of
Ghana, which he told me was the place he deposited huge amount of
money, Gold and Diamond when he was assigned for special duty.

Armed with this documents that my father gave to me, I flew to Accra ,
Ghana where I confirmed the documents. The Bank showed me two sealed
trunk boxes with the inscription "FAMILY ACHIEVE" with my name being
used as the next of kin in the deposit form.

However, my father had earlier informed me that he cleverly packed the
Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars [$850,000] in one sealed
trunk box the second box contains Gold and Diamond and told the Bank
that they contain the works of art .This he did in order to conceal
the money from being detected.

Now with my father exit, I need a foreign partner with the image of
God in him who will assist me, my mother to receive this proceeds in
abroad , and who will equally not sidetrack me and my family when this
money get into his possession.

On completion of this transaction, I wish to offer you 25% of total
sum for your asistance,10% for unforeseen or miscellaneous and 65% for
I and my family and my family will also come over to your country for
a joint investment according to your directives. There is no risk
involved both now and future.

On your acceptance you can reach me on this phone number 233 244 148
212 and email address for details talks.

Best Regards.

Alex Pujeh [for the family )
Tel: 233 244 148 212

________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments: